Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Good ol Kojima, the heroic camwhore. My destiny is to create the Internet >:)

Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

I'd do anything to make one happy for a change...

Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

Gotta Go With Jordan Here.

There's no doubt in my mind, there had to be some pretty handsome gentlemen at work with this one...Great Game Guys ;)

AethosGames responds:

You must be the stalker. >:C

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Pretty Fun

I Thought it was a bit short, I mean a ending boss would of been nice rather than the end of the fully upgraded dragon enemy, but over all it was really fun and had kind of a funny story.

I tied with the enemy 4 times in a row, and won all of them the fourth one was the last enemy.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

THIS IS AMAZING!!

Just finished it and what can I say this is one of my favorite tower defense games. It's like those random spam ads on websites that talk about pokemon games that are like this one, but those are never really real games you actually made this game and it's awesome if you add more to this game I WILL PLAY IT!!!

Rebuild Rebuild

AWESOME!!

That game was just all kinds of fun! I beat it in 3 types of ways all on the same day! It was Awesome. Good Job, keep up the good work. And stay golden.

Halo sprite battles v2.5 Halo sprite battles v2.5

.....seriously...

WTF? I've read the description and all the reviews and I still don't think you understand. This isn't something anyone wants to do. Even If they want to make a scene with badly cropped sprites, this is a horrible way of even doing that which is already boring. So I played through all the "levels" apparently a level according to this game is random junk on the page you can move with different stuff or backgrounds.

SpaceCraft(DEMO) SpaceCraft(DEMO)

wait....that's it!

Wow could this game be any shorter! I mean I know it's a demo, but I literally finished that "demo" in 10 seconds. Literally if the demo is only 10 seconds I wonder how short the main game is going to be. Seriously this was a waste of time you should of just finished the game and not have a 10 second demo.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Sweeeet!

Great game! It froze on me....right when a guy was trying to cum, poor fella just couldn't finish.

Kajio responds:

Haha, sorry that happened, but I'm glad you liked it :P

AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

Meh

To telly you the truth I was really disappointed.
I thought this was going to be a great game, but I really did not like it at all.
You should really make a game thats easier to pick up and play. I adapt different types of games fast but this one was just to much work then it was play.