Lonely man by train track Lonely man by train track

The camera just is in too many angles and sometimes even out of focus. Moving the camera around so much doesn't really give the effect of movement. I don't know if you put effort into this, but it doesn't show.

SS - Shift of Ages SS - Shift of Ages

I love this one it gets so exciting when you actually think about how big of a cycle every cycle is, CRAZY!
It does all seem a bit out there, but I think that's what makes it so good, because everything that has been like that usually has nothing to back it up, but this does!
Keep it up!

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

I thought this was presented excellently! I can really tell how much effort you put into this along with the knowledge you actually know on the subject! This holds a whole lot of information and it's told so nicely and professionally.

I just wanted to say that because, if I had not seen THIS VERY VIDEO in the portal almost 1 year ago, I would not be as happy as I am today. This video changed my life and the very slightest chance i saw it was no coincidence! Thank you Jordan.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Good ol Kojima, the heroic camwhore. My destiny is to create the Internet >:)

Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

I'd do anything to make one happy for a change...

Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

Gotta Go With Jordan Here.

There's no doubt in my mind, there had to be some pretty handsome gentlemen at work with this one...Great Game Guys ;)

AethosGames responds:

You must be the stalker. >:C

Protest March Protest March

Annoying

I'm sorry, but this song is seriously annoying. I thought it was going to be something dark. I mean it sounds like I'm at some gay fiesta where the main attraction is this asshole blowing on a whistle.

This song pisses me off and I am completely confused why it got such a high score. I'd rather listen to Vuvazelas than this crap.

robothair responds:

I think that's a fair review. I'd recommend listening to this and vuvuzelas at the same time.

-[PK]- Polygon -[PK]- Polygon

Nice!

I love it! It's got a really happy beat to it and some of the effects are just so cool sounding.

pyrotek45 responds:

thanks im glad you liked it! =)

-PK

Super Mario Land (Punk Cover) Super Mario Land (Punk Cover)

Rockin'

Ah the great Super Mario Land and Rock combined. NICE!!
Just a little repetative, other than that. Great!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah I know it's a bit repetitive but we tried to switch it up as much as we could cuz the original theme's only like 30 seconds or something

Pwnched Pwnched

Hilarious!

Very good indeed!

jeff jeff

HAHA

Hehe, Jeff is so happy he put me in a good mood.
Pretty good, nice and simple, nothing to big.

daxxydaxxy responds:

thank you thats wat hes designed for :]